Here is how PhysicsTutor® Excalibur
provides outstanding college physics help and high school physics
1. First, PhysicsTutor® Excalibur
breaks down the study of physics into 20 manageable subject areas.
2. When you select a tutorial in one of these
20 subject areas, PhysicsTutor® Excalibur displays a question
that you will need to be able to answer once you have mastered that
subject area of physics. If you already understand how to solve
that type of problem, you can go ahead and answer it. However, if
you have no idea how to answer that question, you can click on the LEARN button.
3. This will bring up a screen that explains
the concept associated with that question and shows you how to,
in general, approach that type of question.
4. Then, try to answer the question. If you still
have difficulty with the question, click on the EXPLANATION button.
5. This will bring up a screen that shows you,
in detail, how to solve that specific problem.
6. After you have correctly answered a question,
click on the NEXT QUESTION button.
7. Depending on the difficulty of the concept,
this will either display another similar question associated with
that same concept or a new question that is associated with another
concept in that subject area.